Brighton Marathon 2019
Be part of the second largest marathon in the UK, whilst raising money for people with a life-limiting illness.
The London Marathon is one of the greatest marathons in the world, and also known as one of the most inclusive. Running any marathon is a huge challenge but every year a wide range of ability levels, ages, and costume wearers take part in this 26.2 mile running challenge. You can expect hundreds of people cheering you on as you run through the streets of London, including our dedicated St Catherine’s Hospice cheerers, they help to keep your spirits high with enthusiasm and energy-boosting snacks.
Being a part of #TeamStCH
When you sign up to take part in a running event for St Catherine’s Hospice, you automatically become a member of Team StCH: an incredible, inspiring group of fund raisers who take on amazing challenges to raise money and awareness for their local hospice.
Every penny you raise will make a huge difference, and allow us to be there for more people that need us when life comes full circle. As a way of saying thank you for choosing to support St Catherine’s, we offer a range of benefits for those who are taking on a run for us. These include:
- A fund raising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans.
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities.
- A wonderful cheering team along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets.
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for.
- Invitation to a post-event party to celebrate your amazing achievement and much more.
The difference you’ll make
Every single person that fund raises for St Catherine’s Hospice is doing something extraordinary: we can’t be there for those in our local community who are facing death and bereavement without the support of people like you.
Join Team STCH and have an experience you won’t forget! Contact Michaela in the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email [email protected] to find out more